Newer Member has questions about Max II

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newer Member has questions about Max II

Kingston, Moosonee, Huson's and James Bay, Hornepayne, Wawa, Timmins

Newer Member has questions about Max II

Just a few questions guys:
    1) What do you use to clean the upper body of a Max?
    2) Are there any paints out there that will adhere to the upper body for camoflouge?
    3) How would you prep the body for painting?
    3) What kind of oil goes in the tranny and how much - how can you tell the level?
    4) Any one put an altenator in a Max - what kind, make , model - what about regulator?
    5) Will engine produce enough juice to keep lights on while running and not kill battery?
    6) If I put a meter on the engine stator wire, how much should it be producing?
    7) Will argo wheels fit on a Max - mine are 5 bolt. Max wheels hard to come by up here.
    8) I have an 18 HP Vanguard - regular gas or super?
    Thats all I have for now - in the middle of getting my Max back in the bush!
    Last edited by Mike; 02-15-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: moved thread to correct forum

If you will use the search here on the site, most of those questions have been explored in great detail.

For example:

I searched for "painting" and got this: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/argo-...t-my-argo.html

I went to the transmission forum and searched for "transmission fluid" and got this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trans...intenance.html

etc.

+ Reply to Thread