Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm1 View Post
I'm not knocking this track system or anyone but the inside of the track looks very close to the tub and may cause a proble over time, I would add an extension to be safe. The metal grouser end especially if there is some twisting of the track coul do some real wear. When I first mounted my argo supertracks with extensions I noticed I still had a couple of inches clearance and wondered why use such big extensions? I was thinking of getting some from Adair at a smaller size and it was Tim that pointed out the possibility of track twisting and rubbing the tub. I am always concerned with overall width as my shed is narrow and my trailer also. I'm sure Tune sees the same and I just wanted to note and not knocking anything.
Hi!
You're right they are just over 1/4" and that's very close. Mr. Patenteux advised me of this but i wanted to do my own testing and didn't want spacers.(That's why i got them made at 17") I have approx. 3/8" threads left on the wheel studs and will eventually add a 3/8" spacer (giving me 1/2"+ or so) behind the wheel if too much rubbing occurs...will this be enough? Time will tell. Thanks