Tracked down a replacement 6x6 unit after selling my Terra Tiger. It has all the amenities that I discovered I needed in a 6x6. Like a quieter 4stroke engine, T-20 skid steer transmission, and electric start

I'm not sure if the year yet, however this would be a Custom Hustler unit that was sold to Marine Products & Equipment Corporation, where it was modified and rebaged & sold as the Sidewinder unit.

So far I've replaced the push start switch, got it running and drove it around the yard, where it became apparent there was an issue with the drivers chain drive. Posted on a FB group and got that adjustment resolved fairly easily. (Edit still having some clunky turning effect)

The 18hp Briggs & Stratton I/C engine, seems sluggish in its throttle response so I looked into the carburetor and found a rats nest of "making it work" if you could call it that. The governor was disconnected and set to a fixed position via spring and the linkage was tied directly to the throttle link lever, not how I believe it should be. I'll be doing more research before moving forward.