Craziest AATV Experiences

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Craziest AATV Experiences

Haha, yea chick magnet.......or a prisoner.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey Honey I met a new freind on the internet named Jeff. He's real nice we should have him over sometime. Here is a picture of him........

Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    Dude...the orange jumpsuit makes it look like a prison escape vehicle or something!
    [QUOTE=hydromike;6353]AWESOME picture. You look like you're a member of Devo... I love it.

Dammit Mike you beat me to it! That's exactly what I was thinking at the top of this tread.

Jeff, that might be the best picture on the site!

Get this picture in the Gallery so I can give it a 10!
    Last edited by George; 12-18-2007 at 10:18 PM.
    Banned

You know, that pic has photoshop written all over it...I see JP on the moon or something.....

I've been thinking about the orange jumpsuit thing....maybe at the next big ride, all of the 6x6world members should wear one, it could be our uniform and a way to pick each other out?

And this guy want's to be a teacher. Would you let him teach your kid?

Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    You know, that pic has photoshop written all over it...I see JP on the moon or something.....

I've been thinking about the orange jumpsuit thing....maybe at the next big ride, all of the 6x6world members should wear one, it could be our uniform and a way to pick each other out?
    Great idea Boncrshr. To be honest though, you need the big, black boots, the helmet and the glasses too. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
    Banned

This pics going on the Air Bud wall tomorrow, in the front office of Apache Gear.
    Whipper

teacher!

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    And this guy want's to be a teacher. Would you let him teach your kid?

Whipper

Thats a good one! My brother is getting a degree in education as well right now. This is him at his best. No, my brother really is a good guy.
    Attached Images

Would you buy a used car from this dude?

Whipper
    Attached Images

Haha, thanks for putting that pic up on the wall! I really have to get a quality shot of me getting all 6 wheels off the ground in one of my other rigs for you. This spring I think my racer will be up to the task.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread