New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 571 of 722 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

welcome to the forum. i also live in newfound. cornerbrook to be exact. good luck with your vanguard.

Hi Craig B, welcome to the forum. There are a couple of other Penguin owners on the forum. Good luck with your restoration.

Welcome to the forum urpo lindeman. It's good to have you here.

Hi everyone I singed up awhile back and have been lurking around. I'm from the IL side of the Quad Cities and my name is Wade. I just bought forum member Byrd's hustler that was listed in the for sale section. Outstanding guy to work with, he even threw a fishing pole into the Deal.

Hi Wade, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Hustler. I hope you have lots of fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    hi everybody im a deerstalker from north east england had a quad bike for a number of years for use in my hunting i have used a argo a few times over the years.but the ground i have just taken on in scotland needs a 6x6 so i will be buying one in the next few months quite like the max11,i look forward to speaking with all of you as im sure we have a lot in common with each other atb.

Hi deerstalker, welcome to the forum. There are a couple of other members from Scotland on this site. Good luck in your hunt for a 6x6.

Hello everyone, I just bought a used Avenger 700. I've been working on it (the steering) and now trying to get the winch to work as well as trying to get the chains tightened. I've been using this forum nonstop since finding it. If anyone knows where I can grab some wiring info on the SuperWinch X2, I'd appreciate it. I'm not sure if that's the winch that came on it or not.

Thanks,

Jason

Hello Jason, welcome to the forum. There is an Argo manual on the home page of the forum. Look at the electrical section of that manual, I believe there is a wiring diagram that should help.

Hey folkes I'm not a new member I joined in 2010.
    But have not been on here in a few years.
    I have an old 6x6 not sure of make or model it was given to me but will need a lot of work figured you guys might could tell me more about what I have. Any help is appreciated. I'm in east Texas. Once I figure out how to upload a picture I will

Hey Wheatjl, welcome to the forum (five years ago ) This link should tell you how to upload photos to the gallery: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html I look forward to seeing what kind of ATV you have.

+ Reply to Thread