2004 Argo with lots of extras

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2004 Argo with lots of extras

2004 Argo with lots of extras

Hi have an Argo 8x8 for sale located in Wolf Creek, Oregon. It has alot of extra stuff that comes with it. Fiberglass fully enclosed cab, locking doors, hatch back that keeps everyone out of the rain. Cab has windshields all around and working winshield wiper. Doors pin open since the motor keeps it toasty on cold days. Full set of tracks and brand new set of larger tires that seem like they would do great in mud come with it. Several sets of cleats that can be attaches to the tracks if you have to drive on any icy surfaces. Can only imaging this would help for maybe ice fishing but I have never used it on ice or in water. Trolling motor mount. Has a brush guard, winch, bilge pump, and extra light for better night driving...Also a bin of extra parts for the accessories. New battery, transmission flush, and other preventative maintenance has been recently done. Only has 198 hours on the motor and is a pretty nice machine. Has been stored under a roof since I have had her. I just don't need her anymore.Think I remembered to list all the extras..Anyway hopefully someone on here can put her to good use...7500 o.b.o takes everything...I will post pics once I figure out how or maybe I can send them to anyone interested...Text me for info snd pics 530 four one seven 0387
    Last edited by Loganairborne; 02-25-2019 at 03:17 AM.

Here is a thread on how to post pictures: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

Excellent...I appreciate that Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread