New member says HI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New member says HI

Cool New member says HI

hello 6x6 world ,I have a swampfox to wrench on.love my walleye ice fishing an that is why I like the Big 6x6 with tracks.this machine has been sitting for a while so I'll have some work ahead to get her going.

Welcome to the forum Nero!

Hi Nero! Welcome to the site and thanks for the intro. Do you have any pictures of your Swamp Fox? If I'm thinking of the right one it has a fairly square body and is much larger than a Max? You don't see too many of those.

Here is one that Don posted up. I believe most of those old Swamp Foxes came with the OH160 16 HP Tecumseh over head valvle single 4 strokes and 26" Goodyears. They looks like pretty big machines, especially compared to a standard 6x6. Glad to have you aboard!

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Were there two different versions? Perhaps a normal Swamp Fox and a Super Swamp Fox or something like that or did they all come with the large tires?

Mike, you're right. There was a Super Swamp Fox and just a Swamp Fox. All of the machines I ever saw had 26" Goodyears, but I really dont know too much about those machines. Maybe there was a different version with smaller tires. Lets get some info from our new member here.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Definitely...Nero, we patiently await your response. You've been a member for less than 4 hours now and we already need your help

Does yours have the 26" tires? Also, is it a super Swamp Fox?

i was just reading about these machines the other night. what i read was that the name changed late in production to super swamp fox, but it didn't mention any changes to the machine
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I was told this

There is a big diff.There where only 200 SUPPER SWAMP FOXS made.
    7 guys from the company bought what swamp fox had left in there parts & made 200 of them After they went out of business.They had 20 hp Onans ,stronger frames,Bigger fuel tanks & J hook trailer hitch on the back.These thing will pull alot,& are very hard to tip over OR sink. They where hoping to get a MLTRY contract but failed.They look alike but are diff. in that way.
    I sure would like to find a swamp fox or even better a super swamp fox.So if you would like to get rid of it or know where one is at, let me know.I ve wanted one for years .I think they look like a tank but with out the turrit on top.
    Last edited by wildtexasranger; 12-05-2007 at 11:40 PM.

Swampfox

Hello again the one I have is called super swampfox an has the larger tires with a t-20 trans and 4 stroke motor .don't know the hp yet.the pic posted is just like the one I have.I have tracks that fit over the tires .that are very simalar to argo tracks.I live in mid-Mich.great to Hear from everyone.will chat some more later .(back to the movie)

+ Reply to Thread