Lego AATV Design contest.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lego AATV Design contest.

Talking Lego AATV Design contest.

Thought this would be kind of fun... You can download the free Lego DesignbyME software application and design your own AATV. Just thinking it would be fun if some of us had a little competition to design our Toys on a smaller scale. Then post up your design and maybe we can all vote on which one we like best if Mike is up to it. The winner get the admiration of his Fellow 6x6World forum members.
    You can even order your completed design directly from Lego.... Which is cool... Maybe if we all chip in a couple of bucks with our design entry the money could be used to buy the winner the Lego model......

What do you all think????????????
    2000 Land Tamer with Tracks.

Wow, you couldn't have beat me in 5th grade at this...I had moon wheels and everything. Even a block angled like a Max front end.

I would have taken you to school in 5th grade Lego contest Oh those moon wheels are available in the designer

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    This is totally no fair...only boys are born with the Lego gene. I feel I'm at a disadvantage. I'm going in search of a 5th grade boy to help me build mine...
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Being Mr. Mom I can tell ya that my daughter Has like 1 doll then tons of trains and construction toys, Lego, Trucks, Sand box stuff etc. so I guess its how you were raised.

+ Reply to Thread