Tires for my conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tires for my conquest

Tires for my conquest

I would like to put new tires on . I was looking at the Rawhides,can I run a set of 24" Fronties ? Rawhide III or Rawhide Terra is one better than the other? Iam going to stay with the 22-11-8 but I would like to go bigger if I can? Thanks for any info Cougar

Cougar,

I would look into the 25" rawhide III. They do everything well , not the best at everything, but good in all areas. They are reasonably priced (almost a 1/3 of the frontier tires) and are tough as nails.

24" Argo Tires

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    I would like to put new tires on . I was looking at the Rawhides,can I run a set of 24" Fronties ? Rawhide III or Rawhide Terra is one better than the other? Iam going to stay with the 22-11-8 but I would like to go bigger if I can? Thanks for any info Cougar
    Rock Doc put a set of 24" Argo frontier tires on his Argo and was pretty happy with them. The clearance is tight but the 24" gave him more ground clearance, they swim realy well, and give him good traction!I am waiting for the great White North to thaw out so he can post us some videos of his Argo with 24" tires in action!

I forgot to say it a 8X8 I don't know if that matters or not. Cougar

Cougar, the Rawhide III's are an awesome tire! Super soft ride, and great in the mud! I have owned many amphibious ATVs and I have to say that the Rawhide III's are the best tire for these vehicles. Plus, they are relatively inexpensive, especially compared to the Argo Frontier tires that sell for $125 each. Take a look at this thread:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...iiis-52-a.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Can I put a bigger tire on than the stock 22-11 ? Cougar

I believe that the Argo 8x8 can run 25's, but you might want to take a look at the Argo section of the forum and post up a message there just to be 100% sure.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Talked to Cougar in chat already, but as general info the pre avenger 8 wheelers response and conquest axle spacing is 24" so that's the tire diameter limit.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

how come this link says $62?

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Cougar, the Rawhide III's are an awesome tire! Super soft ride, and great in the mud! I have owned many amphibious ATVs and I have to say that the Rawhide III's are the best tire for these vehicles. Plus, they are relatively inexpensive, especially compared to the Argo Frontier tires that sell for $125 each. Take a look at this thread:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/tire-...iiis-52-a.html

does mine say $62 because I am in canada or did they up the price?
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

+ Reply to Thread