ok guys your gonna have to bare with me here im not the best with instructions lol. so here it goes, first purchase 1 or 2 (i went with 2) marine water transfer pumps from harbor freight they are rated for 260gph i believe but thats up to 20ft of lift not like a marine bilge pump thats max rating is for strait flow with no lift, not the utility transfer pumps they are not as water resistent. the marine pumps have stainless steel pump housings and are self priming so no need to be near the source of water they are sucking from.. now you will need about a foot of 4inch flat bar i used 1/4in thick. cut the flat bar to a half inch longer than the bottom of the pump where the mounting holes are this is your bracket to attach to frame. the passenger side pump is the easiest to mount it will mount on your rear crossmember with the intake side of the pump facing the front of the vehicle. now you will have to line the pump up where you want it and drill the 4 holes in your flat bar to mount the pump, the holes will have to be 5/16. the front holes will be the mount to the frame so now line up the front 2 holes centered on the frame rail and drill through the frame, the pump will overhang towards the back of the machine. now that all mounting holes are made you will need to pre plumb the pump. on the intake side you will need to put a 3/8 90 degree pipe fitting into the pump so the opening is pointing downwards, then attach to that a 6inch piece of 3/8 threaded pipe now this is your suction line with the pump mounted it should be down in the rail the chain rides in about an inch to the left of the rear sprocket, this will allow suction from the lowest point of the vehicle, at the end of that pipe i added another 90 degree pipe fitting facing forward with a screen over it to keep out debree and this put it about a 1/16 of an inch away from the bottom of the tub. Now for plumbing the water exit port of the pump, i first put a bell fitting into the port that took the port on the pump from 3/8 up to 3/4 then i attache a 90 degree plastic (couldnt find metal but that would be prefered) 3/4in nipple into that with the barbed end of the nipple pointing up towards the center rear of the vehicle and this is where your exit hose will attach ( use pipe thread on all metal fittings!). after thats all plumbed go ahead and fasten the rear holes of the pump to the mounting bracket with 5/16 bolts, use flat washers on the top and lock washers on the bottom. now place the pump in position on the frame and in the 2 remaining holes put 2 more 5/16 bolts through the pump mount and through the holes in the frame you drilled and tighten all bolts, now your pump is mounted. now for where you want the water to exit the vehicle is really up to you. i went to gander mountain and bought two 3/4in through hull fittings and installed them dead center in the rear just below the seem where the top and bottom hulls bolt together, its above my waterline when swimming, i then connected the exit on the pump to those through hull fittings with clear hose from ace hardware. now to do the driverside it is a mirror process just alot less room to work in. only one pump is really needed but i like having a backup. wiring is up to you lol its very easy. this system works fantastic it will evacuate all but about 2 cups of water. it cost me around $100 for everything and 2 hours of work. hope this helps if you have any questions or want a complete parts list get at me.