photo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: photo

photo

you know it is such a pain to post a pic on this site .i had some great ones. but i just give up .i know someone one will chime in file size to big blah blah it just is not worth the time to do it to share
    Last edited by Mike; 03-21-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: moved thread to correct forum

Quote Originally Posted by reichstall View Post
    you know it is such a pain to post a pic on this site .i had some great ones. but i just give up .i know someone one will chime in file size to big blah blah it just is not worth the time to do it to share
    Iam very inept when it comes to a computer and have never been able to post a pic on the forum like you gave up,but I seem to be able to get them on the gallery,the first few tries I have no idea where they went then jackpot it worked.NCT

Super easy way:

Open Photobucket Account
    Upload pics to Photobucket
    Hover mouse over pic in Photobucket, you will see 4 options (Email Link, Direct Link, Hotmail Code, and IMG Code)
    Copy IMG Code Link
    Paste IMG Code Link in your 6x6 World Thread

Done

Here is one of mine

And would you be stuck in that there pic RD.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    And would you be stuck in that there pic RD.....lol

Not me, "Pretty in pink" drove herself into there ;-)

RD

Quote Originally Posted by reichstall View Post
    If you are using the attachment feature, don't. That is part of the forums for posting quick, small attachments. The gallery is where the photos should go. The size limit is huge for the gallery. Click on gallery at the top of the page and start uploading. If you get lost, this thread explains everything there is to it: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

It's really no different than uploading photos anywhere else online except you have to choose the correct category to upload them to. But that just helps keep this place organized so others can enjoy the photos.

If you guys are using a mac computer or mobile device you wont be able to upload pics.
    I have to use my laptop pc if i want to upload pics and it works fine so i didnt try to figure out the mac problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo guy View Post
    If you guys are using a mac computer or mobile device you wont be able to upload pics.
    I have to use my laptop pc if i want to upload pics and it works fine so i didnt try to figure out the mac problem.
    That's not true. I only use a Mac to upload photos and I have uploaded a few from my phone (Evo 4G) as well. With Apple mobile devices, you have to realize that they eliminate functionality with some of their products due to the way the operating system is designed. For example, on my iPad, if I try to upload photos with Safari, it won't work without jailbreaking it because the "browse" button is grayed out. However, if I utilize other browsers from the App store on my iPad they will work fine (I think icab was the last one I tried). Due to the way iOS is configured, there is really no file to browse to so that is why you may not be able to using an iphone or ipad with Safari but again, this is not because of problems with the site.

I thought it was the browser because on my ipad the buttons are greyed out.
    Never assumed it was the website everything works fine on my pc using internet explorer.

That is stuck!!!!!, but she is still smiling.

Kids, got to Love them. Great picture Rock!

+ Reply to Thread