Buying a max 2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying a max 2

Buying a max 2

Hi guys
    I found a max 2 on Craigslist for sale, he is selling it for a friend. He doesn't know the engine size just that its a briggs or the year. He said it ran great last year but has been sitting ever since, and wil need some work done to it to float. He wants $450 for it. Do you think it's a smart buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw1 View Post
    Hi guys
    I found a max 2 on Craigslist for sale, he is selling it for a friend. He doesn't know the engine size just that its a briggs or the year. He said it ran great last year but has been sitting ever since, and wil need some work done to it to float. He wants $450 for it. Do you think it's a smart buy?
    You need to find out what it will take to make it float. You can't just glass the bad spots. If you can get some pics. that would help. The price don't sound to bad. There is some guys on here that can help you on fixing the body. Cougar
    Last edited by Cougar; 11-14-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

If you decide that you don't want it, someone else here will. It would have to be in real bad shape to NOT be worth the $450. Where are you located? There are some tricks for repairing the body that we can help you with.

I'm going to look at it this weekend but I'm probably going to buy it regardless. He said he talked to a boat body man and he said it wouldnt be a hard fix. From the pictures it looks to be in pretty good shape, I'm pretty handy so I should be fine with the mechanical part. I'll know more this weekend

+ Reply to Thread