Hustler Identification & Wiring

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler Identification & Wiring

Hustler Identification & Wiring

I just picked up a hustler 6x6 the other day on the dash it says 945-?? it has a yellow Kohler 16 hp not sure of the trans I dont know how to identify it to begin with. there is a single stick under my right knee and 2 sticks under my left. wiring is shot so I am looking for a wiring diagram if there is one available. I have seen where not to deal with the guy from richards relics so as of now i am tearing off the top of the shell so I can do a through clean out and see how many chains I am going to need I'll try to post some pics later but any info would be great thanks

Garret

I posted a response to your question in the other thread. It's a 945HK. The Kohler is a K-341. The transmission is a T-20.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/hustl...tml#post148555

http://www.kohlerengines.com/onlinec...1346_c_all.pdf

http://www.ihcubcadet.com/forum/messages/106/46049.jpg
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

thanks JPSWIFT1 from what I have read the t 20 is the good one to have right?

Quote Originally Posted by ganding View Post
    Many consider it the best!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by ganding View Post
    Happy to help. The T-20 transmission is the absolute best AATV transmission ever built. It's inexpensive to repair and easy to service and can hold up to a lot of abuse and power.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

that takes a load off. the lady that I got the hustler from it was her late husbands she said the belt was slipping a little so might need a rebuild. body is almost perfect but the wiring is a mess I have been combing through the feeds and getting a diagram together so i can re wire the dang thing.

also looking for a muffler for the K341 motor

+ Reply to Thread