13" TRACKS

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 13" TRACKS

13" TRACKS

Well this is my first post as i have recently purchased an 8x8 conquest. i also bought a set of 13 " tracks in good shape but have 2 concerns . There is no ice picks on them and i found out after the purchase of them. It is recommended they be run on 24" tires min ,even though i was informed 22" would be fine?

22 is what you need if they are argo tracks.

24's just barely fit a Conquest with out tracks, they are needed for the Frontier or Avenger with plastic tracks. The 22's on your machine are what is needed, hopefully you have runamoks or the new Argo tires on 7 inch rims or there may be width issues.

Thanks guys that is good news !!!!! on another note what if anything are you guys using for ice cleats ?

Quote Originally Posted by TUBECHUCKER View Post
    Thanks guys that is good news !!!!! on another note what if anything are you guys using for ice cleats ?

Something like that should work for you.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks again , this site is a quick spot for solid info !!

+ Reply to Thread