Chrysler military engine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chrysler military engine

Chrysler military engine

I collect Chrysler anything and saw this for sale so I grabbed it and wondering if anyone here knows about them. It runs great and very light weight for it size. 6x6 able ?

2 cylinder air cooled military chrysler outboard

Ads been deleted already.
    -----\
    OOO-(
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you to death with stupidity!

ooopsy I take some pics

pics

Here we go
    Attached Images

I found this info on it. http://www.clcc.org/images/TM_9-2805-257-14.pdf

Not very suited for a 6x6 but maybe something little smaller. Mini bike

years ago a friend of mine had a 2 wheel drive ROCON and it had a chrysler 2 stroke in it.
    here is what it said on wick.Older machines were powered by a West Bend (US Motor/Chrysler Marine) 820 2-stroke engine (134cc), while newer machines have either a Honda or Kohler engine of about 6hp. The wheels are able to hold gasoline or water for long distance trips.

+ Reply to Thread