video question

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: video question

video question

hey friends, after i download a video off the go pro onto the computer, do you then transfer it to this website the same way as you do pictures. i'm not great at computer stuff. thanks johnboy va.

i use u-tube as my upload and then when I'm on 6x6 and ready to post a video i link it.

video question upload

hey friends, can't find the directions mike sent yesterday on how to upload a video. can you go directly to this site or do you have to put it on u tube first, then on this site ?thanks again johnboy va.

Here you go John....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

You need to post them to YouTube first, then you link to your YouTube video by using the "filmstrip button" located at the top of your message when you type it...

thanks hydro, your the man !! hope to post it soon. hope we get to ride together in october at busco. had problems there in april and didn't get to ride as much. have fun at astabula with don. johnboy va.

well i tell you what, i would rather tear down my 6 wheeler and put it back together than try to get a video on here. my wife and i have been at it for 2 hours and can't even get it downloaded onto youtube ! it's a apple computer, not old, just maybe we are not savy enough. i can't believe it's so complex. went on youtube and read directions how to join up and post a video, but just can't make it happen yet. going to go outside ,come back and try again later. may have to get a expert over here. johnboy va.

a friend said the problem may be that the video on our computer is listed under iphone. even though the computer plays it as a video, u tube thinks it's pictures so it won't upload. need to figure out how to refile it in our computer as a video, so utube will accept it. any suggestions greatly appreciated. thanks, johnboy va.

utube video question

after getting a video together on the computer, when i went to upload on utube ' it showed that my 7 minute video was going to take over 4 hours to upload. is that normal? any idea what i may be doing wrong? thanks johnboy va.

That is normal. The speed depends on the size of your video, the speed of your Internet connection & the load on Youtube's servers.

+ Reply to Thread