Some Tracked Argo Vids from the weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Tracked Argo Vids from the weekend

Some Tracked Argo Vids from the weekend

Managed to get out for a ride and remembered to bring a camera. The light was not great, and I believe I had some dust on the cam lens, but some of the clips did come out very good. I will post some vids as they upload.

3.5 min. LONG Mudhole

5 min Tracks on, Tracks off, Tracks on, .........

3 min Deep Holes in a Pipeline ROW

More to come as they are available

RD
    Last edited by Mike; 06-10-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: embedded videos by removing the "s" in https://

like them, I just got tracks and can not believe the world of difference it makes,

what type of tracks did you get locolouie?

Quote Originally Posted by locolouie View Post
    like them, I just got tracks and can not believe the world of difference it makes,

boy that makes me leary of using tracks in the summer.what made them come off RD? low air presure?

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    boy that makes me leary of using tracks in the summer.what made them come off RD? low air presure?
    Low tire on the front on one side, and low tire on the back on the other side. This is the guys first time running tracks, once you get the hang of it, you know what can be done, and what can't. Not to worry though, Tracks can be put back on in the field if needed. I rolled out of a track once, and my wife thought we were there for the night (VERY ugly spot)........ I had the track back on before she could light a fire, lol.

RD

3 min. Bridge and Big Screamer Mudhole

RD

Hey, COOL, It worked that time. Mike, I never knew I had to remove the "s"

I had the track back on before she could light a fire, lol.
    Hope your wife can light a fire better then mine in the woods. You could prob build a cabin before my wife gets a fire going in the woods unless she is using 5 gal of gas....lol
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    what type of tracks did you get locolouie?
    plot hound , reconditioned adair tracks, went to busco last oct and got stuck several times , went back in april , got high centered one time, that need a pull ,but after that no more , world of difference they made

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    Hope your wife can light a fire better then mine in the woods. You could prob build a cabin before my wife gets a fire going in the woods unless she is using 5 gal of gas....lol

lol, oh ya she can light a fire :-)

3.5 min

4+ min

RD

Was this work related?
    Last edited by ARGOJIM; 06-10-2014 at 11:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread