18 inch argo tracks on max iv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 18 inch argo tracks on max iv

18 inch argo tracks on max iv

today I put my friends 24 inch argo frontier tires and 18 inch tracks on my max iv and they fit. they just rub a bit on the body indent for the seat.but with the bar to hold up the body sag I think it would be fine.the 22 inch tire with tracks would clear the body with no mods. pics coming tomorrow. here in the up of Michigan the snow gets deep and the factory 15 inch tracks do fine but my argo hdi with 20 inch tracks will go just about anywhere I want. I want my max to go the same. I know there are many diff. tracks out there but I need solid track to protect my tires, im a beaver trapper and spend a lot of time around beaver dams and there are a lot of beaver chews so with the solid track I get no flats.

Glad they're workin out for you. We will have to go for a ride sometime during the off season.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Like to see the pictures when you get a chance.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread