argo service

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: argo service

argo service

how much does it cost all together to get your Argo checked over by Argo employees at a shop....

If I was you I would contact ARGO JIM. He is the Argo go to guy on here !

I think the last time I had mine in it was $130 an hour.. If I remember right, each bill I had was around $500.. Oil change, service, and track checks..

My tip.... Learn to do it yourself.. Unless you plan on bringing an argo mechanic into the bush with you when you use your machine.. It will make you a better operator (in my opinion) and you'll learn what to take with you, and what can stay home...

That was what I was getting at. Talk with Jim as he can walk you though it so you can save the cash and better understand you machine.

trust me i now have a good grasp on my machine but the laziness is setting in now...

Oh Ok I got you !

+ Reply to Thread