New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 722 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi, I've got a 1999 Argo Conquest.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Argo is going to get to someone produce 22X10X8 tires to replace the runnamucks. Would be nice if they had a little more depth to the tread.
    What else is there, any ideas.

Slim

my name is Paul..I'm new to the site. i found it when I was looking for info on a 4 wheel ATV i just picked up. The guy i got it from called it a grasshopper but I could find nothing that looks like it.
    It's a 2 wheel drive. I'm hopping some one on the site might be able to help me. (look at my avatar)
    I very happy to be a new part of the site and hope I can some day and some info to help others.
    Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by sinaaq View Post
    my name is Paul..I'm new to the site. i found it when I was looking for info on a 4 wheel ATV i just picked up. The guy i got it from called it a grasshopper but I could find nothing that looks like it.
    It's a 2 wheel drive. I'm hopping some one on the site might be able to help me. (look at my avatar)
    I very happy to be a new part of the site and hope I can some day and some info to help others.
    Thanks all

It looks like what you have there is a Lockley Wrangler. They were made by Lockley Manufacturing for only a couple years in the early 70's. Here are a few other threads about them.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...ler-295-a.html

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...name-aatv.html

Welcome to all the new members!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey Paul,
    Nice find. Welcome to the site! Maybe we can ride sometime.

slimpickin,
    Welcome to the site. If you post your question in the argo section you may get a better response. (get it, response) Sorry for dumb joke.

Hey thanks for the fast reply.

Just sayin Hi
    I used to work on Argo's for a small dealer in NY and have always been facinaed by the machines

Hi gumps, welcome to the site. It's good to have you here.

I'd sure like to say hi to you all, but I don't know if i did this right or not.
    I have been looking at the site for some time, and beter late than never,
    decided to sign up. I started building a six wheeler about a month ago, and
    have finaly, after rebuilding the frame about six times, I think I finally have a
    workable platform. It will be powered with a C-1.1 liter (28 HP) Caterpillar diesel
    and be hydraulicly driven. This one probably wont float at least yet. I live in
    Arizona and you can probably guess why floating isnt st the top of my priprity pist.
    Ill try to post some pictures when I actually have something to look at.

Hi RockSolid, welcome to the site. You started your first post just fine. It sounds like you already have a good start on a unique ATV. I look forward to seeing some pictures of it.

Hi Im more at home fixing atvs than on the computer. Ive been amphibious for about 20 years now. I live in the interior of Alaska and started out with Atexx and an old 2 stroke hustler. All MAX now, I own a II from 1974 that I rebilt with Briggs engine and added very low gearing(load it heavy and head for the swamp). In the family is a buffalo truck and MAX IV on tracks. Ive been reading this site and finally got up enough nerve to sign up. thanks for all the info.

+ Reply to Thread