New Ford Bronco

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Ford Bronco

New Ford Bronco

Anyone else looking forward to Ford releasing the new bronco in 2020? I hope it's a 2 door with either the 3.0L diesel or an ecoboost. A 5.0 coyote would be nice too.

John, That is a old mans truck, you need something like a Mustang, or a ?????. Been looking at something called a Mokai watercraft. Getting one of these, running the New Bern, or, the Neuse, what fun. They sell them in New York. Check out the videos when you are not studying. It just looks like fun. Used, they are hard to find. See you soon.

Any spy photos yet?
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Ralph, I have never seen a motorized kayak before they look pretty cool. Do you know how fast they'll go? Looks like a great fresh water toy!

Andyman there's a few concept pictures floating around but I'm not sure if any of them are legit. There's one that the rock drives in his new movie rampage, that I saw in the trailer.

John, Between 12 and 20 depending on the motor you have. 5 to 7 hp Thinking about stopping in where they make them in August. Somewhere in New York. Kris says , you can hardly get in and out of the OX and you think you can get in and out of a kayak. Like always she is probably right. We had the last year of the Bronco II Kris loved it. If nothing else I can go to Jorden Lake and go to Party Cove. Daddy wouldn't let you go there.

I've had a 1974 Ford Bronco and a 1988 Ford Bronco II. I loved both vehicles and have always thought Ford would have done better with a small replacement vehicle than in losing potential sales to the other vehicle manufacturers. Hopefully they will get it right again with the new Bronco.

+ Reply to Thread