Found a max 2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Found a max 2

Found a max 2

This past weekend I went to a local auction and purchased a max 2 serial # 7132 . It is missing the motor, seat, gas tank and has no wiring . But it has the transmission I need to fix my Max 2. It's got all of the chains and gears so I think I did good for 150 $ I also bought a set of tracks for 50. I think I got a good deal

definately sounds like you did..... always great to have extra parts around ~ tracks price sounds good too. what kind are they ? j.b.

They have Argo stamped on them but I figured they was with the max because the was sold side by side. The only problem with the tracks I saw was where the pin slides through to hold each track to one another, it's got several loops through pin goes through that has broke. I already got it figured out how I'm gonna fix it. Or would I be able to buy one individual track

+ Reply to Thread