Max ll question + new guy

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max ll question + new guy

Max ll question + new guy

Hey all thanks for the add and need help with finding the yr of my new toy,, this is my second, first was an old argo I had about 30 yrs ago so this is a slight upgrade, but back to my question, I have looked and looked but just not sure of a yr on this machine, on the plate from left side of seat the serial # is OMA 00373, all I've seen was from a list if yrs and just wasn't clear but something from 70's, just like to know a little more and more clear on the year of it,,,
    Thanks for any help,,

Here is a couple of pictures of it
    Attached Images

according to a link that I had, the starting SN was 313 thru 2375 and it was 1970

here is the link that I had to SN lists......https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...UJkRXVIME5FY2M

Thanks those were the ones I had seen but wasn't sure I was looking at it the correct way,, so at least now I know I have a 1970 max ll, awesome ��

+ Reply to Thread