Max ii work horse

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max ii work horse

Max ii work horse

Aside from plowing snow, how well does the max ii do as an all around workhorse? I'm planning on a front mount mower deck similar to the swisher but that would just attach to my plow mounts so I can use it as a zero turn mower and to pull a yard cart that may be up to 1000lbs or so depending what needs moved, and for doing hay rides a couple times a year, that might consist of 4 to 6 adults and our refreshments. Other than that I'm just going to use it to ride for fun and hunting and fishing.
    DanW

If you put the mower out front are you going to have clippings blowing in your face, either directly or indirectly?

I suppose if the wind blows hard enough, I was planning on using a 60" deck mounted on an adjustable carriage and leaving the chute on it to try and keep it to a minimum. I don't imagine it would be any worse than wrestling the push mower around, that is if I can find a deck that doesn't blow the clippings out the back.
    Last edited by Dw89xj; 12-09-2019 at 02:22 PM.
    DanW

mulching decks just have the side discharged covered so clippings stay on the grass . j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    mulching decks just have the side discharged covered so clippings stay on the grass . j.b.
    Maybe I could mount it as tight against the front of the max as possible, and use the hull as a shield? I'm not 100% sure on how I will attack this quite yet, just some rough ideas rattling around in my head. I won't have to worry about grass any more this year lol.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread