Possible Attex Purchase

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Attex Purchase

Possible Attex Purchase

I found an Attex, that my friends uncle wants to sell. Its an Attex something (im not sure) everything works fine, and it is water proof he says. I haven't seen it yet but he says it has a 28hp Canadian Windsor Engine. Im not going to buy it until summer, but what do you guys think? He is asking 1000.00

Does anyone know anything about the Windsor Engine?

I've never heard of a Canadian Windsor engine, but he may be misnaming the Canadian Curtiss/Wright, which would make it an ST400R from 1969 or 70. If that's the case, it's a first-generation machine with a Baker/Hill transmission: either a 6000 or 7000. To be worth $1000, it would have to be in pretty good shape.

Isn't Canadian Windsor a Whiskey?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks Don,

Im not sure when im going to go check it out, but ill let you know. From what he told be it sounds to be in pretty good shape, but you can never be sure until you see it.

Like Don said, take a note of the trans or even the location of the exhaust exit to find out the gen. If its not painted they say the model on the both sides, up near front.

+ Reply to Thread