Ashtabula, OH Parts Swap Meet June 19-22 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashtabula, OH Parts Swap Meet June 19-22 2014

Ashtabula, OH Parts Swap Meet June 19-22 2014

One of the biggest amphibious ATV events is approaching us very soon. Along with all the racing and trail riding will be another big parts swap meet. Bring all the parts or even complete machines that you want to sell.....sprockets, engines, bodies, tires, transmissions, axles, rollbars, you name it! There's no extra charge to sell things, although I like to throw Bud and Mike a couple bucks to help them cover the costs of the event and this site.

This thread is to post up what you'll be bringing with you, what you may be looking for, or any other info related to the event that you might want to share. Don't forget, it's at Pine Lake, Ashtabula, Ohio, June 19-22 2014. See you there!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

As some of you know I am working on a new lower tub mold for the Attex six wheeler. I will have some test body's in the next 2 months. If all goes well I will be able to provide new lower Attex body's. I will have black for sure. I am working on the Attex yellow to see how close I can get it. If anyone is interested please let me know what color you would be interested in. Black or a yellow close to the original. Please do not expect the yellow to be a exact match because it will not be. I do not have pricing at this time. I will know more after I have some parts ran.

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Hello Matt; i would be interested in a few attex bottoms and i'm sure the rest of the family are also interested in a few. (black sounds great) keep me posted on pricing and how attex yellow comes out. thanks much Matt!!! Jim and the rest of the Gerbers

Me too!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

hi
    Looking for swamp fox parts ..

tomo

Are you making the trip to Ohio Tomo?

What sort of parts are you looking for? I think I have the original engine cover shown in this picture...

I MIGHT have the original floor pan; I don't know if I gave it to JP. I think that's about all I have, though.

EDIT: I think I have the laterals as well....
    Last edited by hydromike; 02-28-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Couple of black bottoms here to. Curious to see pricing.

Im in for a black
    thanks

Well I ordered 1 or 2 depending on price already, so just a reminder. Black is preferred.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 10:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread