Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

Great video Dan!
    Last edited by John8x8hdi; 04-19-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Great video, it looks like you guys had a blast out there.

Another great set of clips. I'm glad you got the footage of Dan giving me a Tsunami. I was stuck trying to climb out of that mudhole and Dan offered to help by giving me a wave of water which usually works. It was such a bad angle that I was stuck at, combined with Dan's monster Mudd-Ox, that the wave just went over my tub instead of pushing me out.

Yes, I saw that and the wave of steam that followed. Oh well, the intentions were good. It looked like your Max4 gave a good accounting.

I could not figure out Mike, why you were trying to climb that tree

I could not figure out Mike, why you were trying to climb that tree
    He was trying to dump the water out of the machine!

awesome video john and scott !! ruth showed me how to watch it on the full screen mode...... really made it cool, i think i need to get a camera for the fall ride too. thanks, that saturday was a blast............... johnboy va.

Great video John and Scott, I enjoyed every second of it. I had an awesome time riding with you two and I can't wait until the fall or more Busco Fun!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I'm just now starting to sort through the bulk of the video from this ride but wanted to throw up a handful of funny screenshots from the footage I've seen so far:

John taking his Avenger through a mudhole sideways made for some great entry and exit shots:

Johnboy attempted to climb a hill that I almost flipped on. In doing so, he was steep enough to take on some water through his back vents:

Dan was taking his Mudd-Ox down this steep hill that was a little steeper than it looked. This made his entry speed higher than he would have liked which led to a big splash and some good footage:

this will be a very exciting video i bet

+ Reply to Thread