Big Nasty 14 June

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Nasty 14 June

Big Nasty 14 June

Riding at Big Nasty this weekend with Dan, please come if you can, trying out new Argo, Randy

I think that I might be able to make it Saturday morning, about around 9 am
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I'd love to go, we'll see if I can get the max 4 done. Fred if you wanna do some work your machines come on over after work.... I need motivation, it's so close.... Norm....

Awesome guys, look forward to meeting y'all, are y'all camping or going home afterwards?

All right, I'll be there at 0900, I hope to see Norn, Fred and his wife, Randy and his new HDI, Five machines should make for a great day and a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    All right, I'll be there at 0900, I hope to see Norn, Fred and his wife, Randy and his new HDI, Five machines should make for a great day and a great time.
    Karen is not going to make it this time around, but I'll be there with her MaxIV.

Pullbaby79, I won't be camping there,, too close to home besides,, I have a charity event that evening with the Motorcycle club, so no marsh mellows for me!!
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Well, im loaded up, will be pulling out around 0745 headed to Bloomingdale, Georgia. I hope to see all of you there around 0900.
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Great Day at Big Nasty, I met up with Fred (MaxIV) and Randy (Argo HDI)-conditions were unlike any I have seen, several flooded areas were dry, some of the swamp creeks were dry or just wet and some of the swampy areas had some deep mud with almost no water, other areas were still flooded, all in all there were several areas we drove into that had some of the badest mud conditions I have ever seen. We went into some areas I wouldn't go into without another tracked vehicle because the mud was so bad I wasn't sure the Argo would make it. However, we made through every area and never had to use a winch. I have much video and I am processing and uploading some premium video right now. My thanks to Fred and Randy for a very enjoyable day and trail ride. Hope that next time Cory and Norm can make it.

You Tease!

Some Video of the June 14th Big Nasty Ride

Here is some video filmed from randy's machine

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 06-15-2014 at 04:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread