Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Highlifters Atv Mud Nationals 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    Good points Dan. I just wish we would have had a few Max and Mudd Ox machines there as well. Well, we kind of did, I had my green Max2 there for comparison but managed to lose the allen screws out of the middle axles which restricted its ability to maneuver and had to abort a swamp run and take it back to camp.

The Max2 is back in action now, and will be out again for the 2016 Mud Nats.

Any Max and Mudd Ox owners want to come to the event next year, actually all machines are welcome. I may even have my Super Swamp Fox there next year.
    I would love to see a diesel powered Ox with Adair tracks in the Mix, that would be the ultimate tow machine that everyone would look for, I would also like to see an OX XL with 14" Vendettas in the endurance race. The XL is probably faster in the water then an Argo and would have a very good chance of winning the endurance race. Think about that "MATT", Mudd Ox-endurance race winner!

Last edited by Mike; 04-02-2015 at 05:29 PM. Reason: embedded video by using full URL

I am loving the videos.

Foxvalley, to embed the videos, use the full URL that looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/...

You are using the shortened URL that looks like this: http://youtu.be/...

To get the full URL, just click on the shortened one and it appears in the address bar for you. Copy and paste it into the filmstrip button but remember to remove the "s" in "https://" if there is one. Further explanation here if needed: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...st-videos.html

Quote Originally Posted by foxvalley View Post
    This looks to be a moving creek?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    This looks to be a moving creek?
    Jim, there were very strong currents everywhere including the endurance race. We had to be very careful and more then once we had an Argo take on more water then was safe. If it wasn't for the quick reactions of team Alaska my engine bay would have been under water. Everyone with tracks was very impressed with team Alaska's driving skills, they took that wheeled machine through some of the hardest holes at Mud Creek. Noel and I ran most of the last day with Team Alaska and both of us were very impressed, we spent a lot of time watching him and his partner going through one hole after another working that HDI with 25" Argo swimmers. I can tell you that you can get through some very difficult situations with good team work.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    J. P. Swift, I am sure you will enjoy watching the Argo run circles around the 4x4's.
    Dan, I'm very proud that you showed those people what REAL off road vehicles are all about. You can put all that money into some inferior side by side or quad and drive around with a douchy and arrogant attitude but the facts are the facts, we can go where they can't! Well done! Hopefully this creates some more exposure for our hobby and gets the AATV segment growing.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

https://youtu.be/_rKiOo83JFc

Thanks, Mike,but I still can't seem to find the long version URL.
    Last edited by foxvalley; 04-03-2015 at 10:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread