First Annual Amphibious Society Executive meeting

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Annual Amphibious Society Executive meeting

First Annual Amphibious Society Executive meeting

[IMG][/IMG]
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I hear there was lots of wheelin' and dealin' going on. It sounds like Christmas came a day late for you guys.

thanks again to Don and Sue for hosting. great to see everyone again, and to put a few more names with faces. hopefully the next meeting will include some warmer weather.
    Whipper... 37 degrees and not even a little sunny
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Don and Sue, I second the thank you for hosting, and the great wings! It was a blast, and great to meet several more members!
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Thanks for a great time

Don and Sue, you were very gracious hosts and thanks for all your hospitality. It was very nice meeting you again Don, Bud and Q. George it was great to see you again as always. It was also great to meet the other members of the site. It was nice to tie a person to a name and talk AATV. Great food!!!

Lewis

Don, Sue, Bud and Q

Thanks again for having us over and the great food . It was nice meeting the Carolina Contingent and getting to meet the members in person. That's what's great about this group, good people getting together sharing ideas and just having fun.

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Or was it the pocket pool convention
    I wish I could have been there. The BS must have been flying.

Whipper
    Last edited by whipper-ag; 12-27-2008 at 08:58 PM.

Don and Sue, thanks to both of you for having us on Friday. And Don, thanks a million for all the help on my new addition.

McCoy

+ Reply to Thread