t 20 trans

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: t 20 trans

t 20 trans

need to know what kind of fluid I should put into it? i been digging for about 2 hours on here and cant find any post on it.
    thanks
    guys

Every t20 owner uses their own favorite type of ATF in the T20....it ranges from basic fluid to super duper 30 bucks a quart stuff. lol My best advice, get yourself a good name brand synthetic fluid and call it done! There are some really good fluids and additives out there, however, it all depends on your budget and how easily you can get your hands on them! I'm sure everyone else will chime in too. Hope this helped!

-Zac
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangwagz View Post
    Every t20 owner uses their own favorite type of ATF in the T20....it ranges from basic fluid to super duper 30 bucks a quart stuff. lol My best advice, get yourself a good name brand synthetic fluid and call it done! There are some really good fluids and additives out there, however, it all depends on your budget and how easily you can get your hands on them! I'm sure everyone else will chime in too. Hope this helped!

-Zac
    is that what the manufacturer recommends?
    thanks,Zak

Any ATF,just NOT gear lube.I have GM Auto Trac ll synthetic transfer case fluid in mine.Holds the drums real nice,good enough to snap an output shaft clean off without slipping or chattering the slightest.

Joe.

Automatic Transmission Fluid? Yes, that's what the manufacturer recommends. One quart. No more, no less. Fill the top plug on the back of the transmission until it runs out the bottom plug. That's one quart.

thanks guys Im running to advanced to get a few quarts to do it in the morning
    zak

+ Reply to Thread