Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

very nice ARGO G it looks like its in great shape just needs a little clean up very nice find
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

Thanks!
    Yeah,it was pretty dusty after I brought it home.Even in Winter do the gravel roads up north leave their impression on your vehicle....

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    just a few pics of argo with a new set of tires
    Last edited by mellaspartan; 02-12-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Here is a picture of me and my toy. As you guys all know these things are just about incredible with the tracks on them.

Nice eight wheeler! That is a beautiful picture, from the sun reflecting off the snow to the clear blue sky.

How do add picture of my Argo? It keeps asking for something called a URL.

Here's a little writeup about how to post pictures....

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

This shows how to post pictures in the GALLERY. If you want to add a photograph of your Argo to a specific post you're composing, you can either reference the address (the URL) of the photograph from this Site's gallery, or if the photograph already exists somewhere else on the web, you can reference the other URL.

Example: Here's a photograph of one of my Attexes here on the Site referenced by copying and pasting the thumbnail "address" that appears under every picture in the gallery.

...and here's a picture of an Attex from another Site, referenced from that Site by copying the address in the URL bar at the top of the page it appears on, and pasting it in the field that appears after clicking on the little "insert image" button at the beginning of my post (tiny picture of the tree....)

You'll get it....

::EDIT:: Holy crap. I just inserted an image of the "insert image" button. Shouldn't the universe be collapsing?

2010 ARGO Frontier 650 8x8 summer and winter. Exploring our remote proerty in the summer and hauling building materials in the winter on a modified OTTER sled.
    Last edited by payshoot; 03-26-2011 at 02:33 PM.

That looks great.

Few my foto, from Russia

+ Reply to Thread