Online Store

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Online Store

Online Store

The online store is no longer used to take orders. If you would like to order a shirt or bumper sticker, please PM me with the number and size of shirt(s) that you would like to order along with your full name and address. I will then give you a total including shipping along with instructions on how to pay. Prices and availability are listed below:

Available Shirt Sizes
    XL $18
    M $18
    S $18

Bumper Stickers are $4 a piece

Here are the shirt Fronts:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	black-shirt-front.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	12641

This is the back of the shirt:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shirt back.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	12642
    Below are the three sizes that we have available laying on a 2"x2" square grid. You can measure a shirt of yours that fits well and compare it to these shirt dimensions below to see which one would fit you best. Again, each square is 2"x2":

Small:
    small.jpg

Medium:
    medium.jpg

XL:
    XL.jpg

Hi Mike; Any possibility of adding shirts with unit specific pictures on them? I'm sure you can guess that I'd be interested in 1 with a t-boss on it, and I think it's a safe guess that other members would like to see their models too. Just a thought.
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

hi mike ,
    i agree hint, hint ......... [ha ha ha ]
    swamp fox will do

tomo
    ps pictures can be donated if u would like

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately we won't be adding any different designs due to the cost of the design itself, making the screens and having to order a certain quantity of shirts. I stuck with the three most popular brands to try and include as many as possible in one design but I know it still left a lot of you out. Sorry.

How about a XXL shirt and what colors are available?

Southern Comfort Kid

The only shirts left are the three sizes listed in the first post and unfortunately XXL isn't one of them, sorry. I won't be reordering until at lest the end of the year but when I do I will post back up so you know. Sorry again.

Mike

mike im joing the site,due to reuilding a 80 max 2 i ll need all the help i can get,i need a xl tshirt,and stickers
    please let me know how muck
    h

Mike are baseball caps/hats a possibility? I would love to have a hat to wear and would be interested in 10 or so? Maybe a hat based off the T-shirt and maybe a hat with a camo pattern and 6x6 world logo?

I've never seen the online store, where is it located?

Just found it , been looking for 30 minutes and found it when i hit send sorry

+ Reply to Thread