New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 722 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Kris, welcome to the forums. It sounds like you have the perfect place to ride an amphibious ATV. Good luck on the consolidation of your current boat and ATV into one AATV.

Thought I'd start by saying Hi.

I joined because I'm thinking of getting an Argo in a few months and figured I better spend some time getting informed before I spend some money. I have a 4 wheeler and I lifted a gas powered golf maintenance cart that I turned it into my hunting rig. But when it snows enough neither will get to where I hunt. Here in Nebraska a snowmobile might not get a lot of use some winters, which I saw as a waste of money. So I thought the Argo might be my answer to getting around in the winter and still be able to use it in the summer.

I may not have much to add for a while, but I'll do plenty of reading and learning.

Hi hunter88, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search for an AATV.

I figure the first thing will be to learn what stuff is worth so I know what I can afford. Sometimes when you see ads out there, and don't have much knowledge, you have to wonder if a good deal is too good of a deal. After reading some here I'm wondering about this ad I found.

Amphibious'04 Argo

Hello everyone. Been in search for a 6x6, finally brought home a Max IV yesterday. I have worked on 6x6's in the past, just not one of my own. Ive got my work cut out for me so I will be on this site researching and asking questions. Thanks for having me...

Quote Originally Posted by hunter88 View Post
    I figure the first thing will be to learn what stuff is worth so I know what I can afford. Sometimes when you see ads out there, and don't have much knowledge, you have to wonder if a good deal is too good of a deal. After reading some here I'm wondering about this ad I found.

Amphibious'04 Argo
    I'm pretty sure that is a scam. I would stay way away from that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Hello everyone. Been in search for a 6x6, finally brought home a Max IV yesterday. I have worked on 6x6's in the past, just not one of my own. Ive got my work cut out for me so I will be on this site researching and asking questions. Thanks for having me...
    Hi Coyote, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Max IV.

I'm pretty sure that is a scam.
    Kind of what I thought too, thanks.

Ive been on this forum for a bit but I never posted, I just bought my first aatv 2 weeks ago, my dads 1989 8x8 magnum with the 18hp kholer. Doing a lot of changes to the machine and taking pictures along the way, hopefully I can figure out how to upload them soon. Im from northern ontario, canada ...the terrain people post as harsh on here I would go through with my car. I will try and takes some videos this summer amd post them. first time I took the wife over we didnt make it with 3 argos and 6 4wheelers and a side by side. Argo got so stuck we needed a d6 to pull her out.

HEY everyone new to the site how do i order shirts and stickers thanks

Martz694 and Jayjetski, welcome to the forum.

martz694, congratulations on the Argo. For posting photos this thread will show you how: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

Jay, for shirts and stickers, this thread lists the sizes available. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...ine-store.html The store has been down for quite sometime but that thread will direct you to PM me with the information needed.

+ Reply to Thread