New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 722 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Max II.

Hello, my name is Eric. Im new to the forum and new to the 6x6 scene. Looks like a lot of fun. I've always had dirt bikes and atv's but never a 6x6 until a fellow at work offered me his versatrek jiger project for a case of diet pepsi. It doesn't run but it's very complete. Cant wait to get it running. And look forward to hearing from others with more experience in the 6x6 world.

Cheers

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the forum. That guy must have really been addicted to diet Pepsi to trade for a case of it. I'd say you got a great deal on a vintage piece if aatv history.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by eb18 View Post
    Hello, my name is Eric. Im new to the forum and new to the 6x6 scene. Looks like a lot of fun. I've always had dirt bikes and atv's but never a 6x6 until a fellow at work offered me his versatrek jiger project for a case of diet pepsi. It doesn't run but it's very complete. Cant wait to get it running. And look forward to hearing from others with more experience in the 6x6 world.

Cheers
    Welcome to the forum!
    Cans or Bottles?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Hi I am new here from New Brunswick, Canada, just purchased a 6x6 argo and have no idea of the model or year......... lol I am wondering if someone can guide me to find the year, model and explain how to post a pic.

Much appreciated !

Thanks, Reg

Hi Reg, welcome to the forum. For posting photos, this thread will help you out: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

For the year of your Argo, post a photo and someone should be able to help take an educated guess. You can also search the Argo forum. There are a few threads on obtaining the year with your serial number. You can call your local Argo dealer with your serial number and get that information or email Argo directly. Again, the details on doing so can be found with the search in the Argo forum.

Have fun with your 6x6.

Welcome to the site Reg. Search out the Argo forum - one of the members was compiling a thread that contained the Argo changes over the years so folks could find answers for the very sort of question you are asking. Throw a new thread on that forum and ask again. Drop a picture in it. They are going to want to know some details like: hydraulic or mechanical brakes? splined or pinned axles? 8 wheels? What markings on the engine? Can you find your serial number?

Anyway Howdy!

DOH - I was going to link you to how to post pics but saw that Mike beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by pxoiorty View Post
    Hi I am new here from New Brunswick, Canada, just purchased a 6x6 argo and have no idea of the model or year......... lol I am wondering if someone can guide me to find the year, model and explain how to post a pic.

Much appreciated !

Thanks, Reg
    Welcome to the site pxoiorty!

Here is a thread I started with some information that may help you ID your model and year. It needs more info but its a start. Hope it helps.

Argo ID list

I'm new to 6x6, just purchased 2 Max IIs this weekend. One ready to go and the 2nd that I plan as a project for 3 generations of the family. I've been looking for a project to restore with my dad and son and I can think of anything more fun than a 6x6. I think my 70 year old dad is more excited than my 9 year old son. I’m sure I will be asking for plenty of advice trying to get 2nd one going (and keep the 1st one moving).
    Thanks
    Jamie

Welcome to the forum jthunter01,

Those little max II's are great machines. Parts are plentiful from both the factory and forum members if you are trying to keep your build on budget. It sounds like the prefect father son project. Post some pics when you get a chance.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread