Looking for Napa belt number???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for Napa belt number???

I don't have a cross for that belt. Should measure 44 7/8"X 1 3/16". Measure the outside with a fabric tape to get accurate measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by msafi65 View Post
    018033 is the original RI # and the belts were made by daco. I have very good results with 1092M3 daco ultamax belts. I've experimented with the 1049M3 and find the added width gives a bit more bottom end. 1092 measures the same as the original factory belts did.
    I ordered the 1092M3 belt for my Max IV, I picked it up the other day and just now compared it to the two 18033 belts I have, it is the same width but a few inches shorter. I haven't tried it yet but I don't think it will fit without being too tight.

Here are pics of the 1092M3 sitting on top of an OE 18033

Please let us know if it worked on your max 4

Did you ever try putting the 1092 on? Shredded my belt last weekend. Mine is the Dayco 018033.

I still have the same belt on. I posted this last year trying to be proactive for when it breaks. I still haven't heard a good positive response on any belt number that has worked

+ Reply to Thread