Hi from new UK member

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hi from new UK member

To attach/insert photos into a thread:
    1: Click Reply or Quick Reply
    2: In Lower Right, Click "Go Advanced"
    3: Scroll down until you see "Additional Options"
    4: Find Manage Attachments and click on "Manage Attachments"
    5: This opens a Manage Attachments window.....find this line "1. Click Add Files to upload new files or select from existing files below" and to the right click on "Add Files"
    6: Click on "Browse" and browse and select file. If you want to upload more than one file, click on "+" and browse and select next file. When done selecting files, Click "Upload"
    7: Once uploaded, in the Manage Attachments window, under Attachments, you should see the files you want to upload and attach, and Insert Inline (number of images you selected) and then click DONE
    8: You can then scroll down a bit and click "Preview Post" to see how your images will look under the "Preview" at the top of the page or you can boldly click "Submit Reply"

Thanks for the tips guys, I unbolted the front and rear stays where they were bolted through the upper/lower body flanges, removed the front floor/seat panel, took off all the wing nuts and the two 'R' clips from under the seat and the whole upper body, complete with main hoop, just hinged up from the rear, where I found the helpful little bar to swing up and hold the upper body in place!

However, to gain full access I am going to disconnect the choke/dash electrics and fuel line an take the whole top half off completely.

The lower tub is full of mud/gunk/grease and needs a really good cleaning out before I can really assess the condition of everything.

I have posted up a separate thread on the general forum to seek the best way of cleaning out the lower tub....

+ Reply to Thread