To buy and send to Russia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy and send to Russia

To buy and send to Russia

I welcome all. I from Russia, from Ural Mountains. Characteristics Mudd-Ox 8х8 very were pleasant. I consider that the best in this class worldwide. Who will prompt as to get such car?

You should contact Mudd-Ox directly if you are looking to purchase one and ship it to Russia. Matt would be able to help you from there: Welcome to Mudd Ox Inc.

Thanks for the answer. I will hope that I can inform on operation in the conditions of Ural Mountains from Russia.

Has passed month as I have addressed to Matt. There was one answer with the promise to help and all. Somebody knows, can Matt has ceased to make the technics?

Unfortunately, the lack of support is a common problem with Muddox. You will probably have to contact Matt several times to get a response. That is the major downfall of this machine.

Matt did respond to this thread when you originally talked to him but I deleted his response since commercial posts are not allowed on this site. If you wish to speak with him you should PM him here on the site or continue to call.

Good luck.

Friends, can will prompt how to get Mudd-Ox without the aid of Matt? I write to it on 2 addresses, the answer is not present. If he answers the order offer almost month what is the time it is required to make to me the cross-country vehicle? What terms now on order performance? Who knows?

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having Victor. Matt is a good guy and builds a very nice machine. Rumor has it that he works very long hours every day in his factory and just doesn't have the time for customer service. He should hire more employees. I'd try contacting one of his dealers, you may have better luck there. Find a Dealer Near You

Might try the Mudd-ox dealer in Alaska Alaska Mudd-Ox

I can count on what terms of manufacturing of the car? I could not find more successful car in this class all over the world and I will achieve to test this in our Ural and Siberian conditions.

Guys, somebody can knows a secret about Matt? I have found a companion on logistics from America to Russia. My companion also cannot receive from Matt the final decision. I still do not know cost of the cross-country vehicle with necessary options and I do not know manufacturing terms. Whether there is somebody with whom Matt can communicate? Help to solve a question in which I am engaged from the beginning of summer.
    I wrote to it on two addresses, but to the answer silence.

+ Reply to Thread