THANKS FORUM For my Brand new 1974 argo rebuild

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THANKS FORUM For my Brand new 1974 argo rebuild

Thumbs up Larry W THANKS FORUM For my Brand new 1974 argo rebuild

I would like to say THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM for the time and effort that you all put into making correct and timely responses.

I joined this forum a few years back and have referenced the material on this site numerous times.

I purchased a 1974 Argo that was put in a barn back in 1977 when the original owner died. I bought it and have completely rebuilt this whole unit into a great machine. With the help of this forum i have put in all new motor (18 hp four stroke), transmissions, clutches and of course everything else. We even changed the headlights over to L.E.D. but kept the style.

The only thing that is still original is the transmission aluminum body and the plastic body.

There was no body damage at all, I repainted the body with flexible plastic bumper paint on the top section, and the bottom is done with black flexible rubber paint.

The total project cost less then $2200 with new tires and of course some help from the shop i work at.

So again a big thanks to all

KE from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario

Sounds like an awesome project......do you have some pics?

Hi, yes i do, i took many pictures all the way through, I am just reading up on how to post some, I will wait to see if ok with the website owner, i was just messaged somehow by someone here to tell me to send to them first for approval. So i will send them to them, not sure why or how it works, but will do my best

Never heard of having to have approval to post a pic. I have posted pics before as I am sure many members have as well without approval. Sounds like it might be a scam with someone trying to get different pics to post to craiglist or other sites to try and scam others. Be careful. I would just upload the pics to your gallery.
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

No need for any kind of approval. Upload any ATV pictures that you wish to our gallery and share away.

Sorry all but i have not got a clue how to do any of this.
    I am now more confused which isn't hard with these things (computers)
    I give.

thanks Ke

Quote Originally Posted by livebait View Post
    Sorry all but i have not got a clue how to do any of this.

Glad your project turned out well KE. Here's a helpful link detailing how to post pictures to the gallery.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...-pictures.html

+ Reply to Thread