lost reverse.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lost reverse.

lost reverse.

Was working fine. I messes with the springs and it seems to want 2 run in neutral now. Only forward. Are the springs on the forward and reverse linkage the only adjustment? I didn't do to much hoping 4 answers here before I messed it up more.

I'm wondering if you have the same machine, or just the same problem here. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/hustl...rse-lever.html

See if that helps.

we are going to need more details to help.

What kind of machine, model of tranny etc. could be something simple, or more involved.

On my machine an 88 Argo KB the reverse idler shaft blew a cir clip and went into the tranny. Forward was fine but it was making metal in the tranny.

Aarin

Think I got it... thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by fastdrawl View Post
    Think I got it... thanks...
    What was your problem and what did you do to fix it?

+ Reply to Thread