Win a 2010 Argo Frontier 650!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Win a 2010 Argo Frontier 650!

Hybrid View

Win a 2010 Argo Frontier 650!

Join the London and Area Argonuts for only $10.00 CAD (roughly $10.11 US Dollars) and get your name put in the member's drawing for a 2010 6x6 Argo Frontier 650.

The Argo

It is blue with a lot of chrome accents including the wheels. It has a 23 HP V-Twin air cooled engine, slotted disc brakes, 25" tires, and much more. The retail value of the machine is $11,000.

When
    The deadline for joining the London and Area Argonuts is November 12, 2010. The member's drawing for this Argo will be the following day, November 13, 2010. I have added the drawing to our calendar here: Win an Argo Frontier 650 so that you can get a reminder for the event automatically emailed to you if you wish.

How Many Tickets
    Only 5,000 tickets will be available and you can purchase as many as you like. The first one includes a membership to London and Area Argounts since you have to be a member to win and the rest simply better your chances of winning the Argo.

Accepted Forms of Payment
    - Credit cards via phone at 519-473-2746
    - Check
    - Money Order

Paying via Mail
    If you are paying via check or money order, make it out to "Argo of London" and mail it to:
    Argo of London
    9763 Glendon Drive
    Komoka, Ontario N0L1R0

Include This Information
    When you purchase your ticket(s) be sure to include this information regardless of your method of payment
    -Full Name
    -Full Address
    -Phone Number
    -The quantity of tickets you wish to purchase

Proceeds
    Proceeds from the raffle will be used by the London and Area Argonuts to purchase an 8x8 Avenger. That Avenger will then be donated to their local Fire Department for emergency use. It will be equipped with a stretcher, first aid kits, and a GPS. Any additional proceeds will be used to host AATV events and for training.

Who Can Enter
    Any member in any country is welcome to join the London and Area Argonuts and be registered to win the Argo but it will be the responsibility of the winner to arrange pickup and shipping.

Contact Info
    If you have any questions at all contact:
    Cam Shiell at Argo of London
    argooflondon@gmail.com
    Phone: 519-473-2746

Last edited by Mike; 08-23-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: removed Dezi as a contact

Reserved

Hello Mike, did you received your ticket for the draw... I send the money a while ago but didn't receive anything... Try ton contact M Gebel after paying and nothing... Let me know if anyone has problem with their tickets...

Martwell

No I haven't and I sent my money right after I posted this initial thread. I questioned Dezi about it March 5th and he said that the new paypal account that he set up for the club wasn't notifying him of the emails coming in. He apologized and said he would be sending the ticket stubs shortly but that has been a month ago. I will email him again right now.

Dezi, can you or anyone else clarify anything for us?

Dezi emailed me and said he was sorry for the delays but everything is fine. In the interim I PM'd BW6 and he put me in touch with Cam from Argo of London. Cam gave me a call yesterday and said that he would be getting in touch with Dezi soon to balance out the tickets. Cam was a super nice guy and guaranteed that all tickets purchased would be honored. Cam has the Argo in his shop ready to be given away and after speaking with him he reconfirmed what a great cause this raffle is going towards.

While we were talking he told me how he got the idea for this raffle. A guy in the bush had broken his leg and needed to be extracted but the terrain was so bad that it was very difficult to get to him. A firefighter went in and also broke or sprained his leg and had to be rescued too. Cam thought to himself that there has to be a better way and he knew how much of a difference an Argo would make so the raffle was born. The proceeds from this raffle will go towards a stretcher equipped HDI for the fire department!

So for anyone that has purchased tickets, hang in there. You are registered and may be the next owner of this cool Argo in November!

Hello Mike, its 3 month later and still nothing from the Argonuts Argo draw.. Did you received anything on your side... Start to feel that the hole thing is a scam....

Martwell

+ Reply to Thread