Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
Mike,
not many racers can make it down here for the weekend, George and Scott both teach ( Scotts tires cant go this far) so scheduling is an issue. Sometimes the ride coincides with the spring break so George has made it a few times, however the races are usually at the end of the month, the southern series has a 2 day race at Kinston NC generally the weekend we are at Busco.

If we ever scheduled the ride the weekend of the race I'd be in, Don would probably come with Matt, Jersey might come , Shanna might come but again with George, Scott and Brad being school employees attendance would still be the issue . Matched with the issue of this race being a separate NEEDT series (Southern). If we get more committed to the NEEDT series racers and those who are willing to travel, perhaps something will come of it in the future. BTW the track is set up more like a mx track with some large hills (jumps) down there. Would be nice to see Lewis again, perhaps we could see an Apache Gear Springer race down there with George, Mark and Lewis running.

If you ever want to just come down for the ride I'm sure they would love to have you join as attendance of the 6x6world weekend has lessened of the years.

If we could ever get a small group to race, that would be cool. If not, I'd still like to come down either way to check it out. We'll see what we can get together. Depending on how much responsibility stuff I get done, I could see trying for something next year.